Thursday, November 5, 2009

Newborn: Maeve

Pin It Bundles of joy, cute, cuddly, sweet, precious, adorable. All of these words describe newborns, especially this one. Please allow me to introduce Maeve! This little delight was born on October 6, 2009. And I cannot believe that she is almost a month old! Her proud parents, Bridget and Greg, are two of the nicest, most genuine people I've ever met. They met at IU (Go Hoosiers!), fell in love, got married, and now have the most perfect daughter. And Bridget's Mother was there as well, just beaming over her beautiful, new granddaughter. They welcomed me into their home with open arms - it was such a pleasure to meet you guys! And now for the sweetness that is Maeve!


Sunday afternoons are perfect for naps!




a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.





Happy Feet :)



"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone





Angelic. Maeve, you are so sweet!





Maeve is going to be a huge football fan, just like her Mommy and Daddy.





"A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope,
a dream of possibilities." -Eda J. Le Shan
P.S. This one's for you, Nancy! ;)





Toe, ring, bling!



Can I tell you how much I love my job? I get to witness sweet moments like this.





So proud of her Daddy!





Hi there, Maeve!






Keeping those cute baby toes warm...in style!











"Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful." -Charles Osgood






"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into." -Terri Guillemets





Bridget and Greg, thank you so much for letting me share an afternoon with you and Maeve. I had such a good time, and can't wait to show you the rest of your photos.
Pin It

2 comments:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

those are awesome photos, love the toe ring (that was my idea, LOL). :)

Citrus Hearts said...

These are all so beautiful :)