Friday, November 20, 2009

Announcement! Photo Featured on Website!

Pin It Remember when I showed you some photos of Chateau Thomas Winery several months ago? Well, I was asked if I had checked out their website to see the changes they had made...I was absolutely elated to see that one of my photos is featured at the top of their newly revamped website!!! Go check it out here!

Here is my original photo on that beautiful spring day...



Seeing this on their website just made my day!
Leave a comment to tell me something that makes your day!
Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Stewart - Congratulations!!! Your pictures are terrific!!! You have a great eye for setting up a scene and making it your own.

Sincerely,

Dennis M. Muller
Richmond, IN

Mary Marantz said...

that's awesome!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a great job in your work Stephanie so proud of you I look at your pictures all the time. Hope Bryan pictures for his Seniors pictures turn out great be thinking of some neat places we can do it for next year.


Cheri Chenoweth

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

that is so wonderful! Congratulatins!!!