Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pin It Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to you all! May you enjoy the day with family, friends, and loved ones. My husband and I will be spending the day with my parents and Grandma. We'll play Horse Collar, Uno, and Reggie will probably win every hand!

Many, many thanks to all my family, friends, and clients for making me extra thankful on this day. Because of your support and encouragement, I have been following my dreams and enjoying the ride. I can't wait to see what's next. Thank you so much!

And because blog posts are always better with photos, I'll share some from our day trip to Brown County several weeks ago. The weather was fantastically sunny and warm, yet with a crispness that only fall can offer. We tasted various wines at Oliver Winery, and wandered around their beautifully kept grounds to take it all in.



As we walked around, taking fun photos of each other, a cheery voice behind us asked if she could take one of the both of us. "Yes, that would be awesome!" I exclaimed, or something to that effect. We haven't had any photos of us together, really, since our wedding. So, thank you, kind stranger, for this thoughtful act. I love it!



Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Pin It

No comments: