Thursday, July 9, 2009

Urban Model Shoot: Brittany

Pin It
A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to work with some of my photography friends and an aspiring model. This beautiful young lady has dreams of hitting the runways, and I think she's off to a fantastic start. Best of luck to Brittany, and thank you for the fun session!






So fierce!





This is one of my favorites! I imagine this for a perfume or clothing ad. What do you think?





Umm, I think Tyra will be calling you soon, Brittany! A.N.T.M.!!!
(That's America's Next Top Model!)




Despite the heat, Brittany worked it out! We had so much fun with her wardrobe and accessories, especially her shoes!





Sweet smile, sweet shoes.





Workin' it, yes!



Wishing you much happiness and success, Brittany!

Pin It

1 comment:

jenifriend said...

nice job; she is a beautiful girl and you documented her well!