Friday, July 10, 2009

Newborn: Sydney Gloria

Pin It
June 24, 2009
Indianapolis, IN


I had the sheer joy of meeting a darling little newborn recently. And she is such a sweetheart! I got to hold her, talk to her, and, of course, take her picture! She was a trooper this sunny afternoon, so without further adieu, please give a warm, fuzzy welcome to Miss Sydney Gloria. Isn't her name beautiful? I just love it!





Sydney Gloria was born at 4:14am on Wednesday, May 27th, 2009.
She was 6 lb 13.8 oz and was 20.5 inches in length.




Oh so sleepy! I love her cute little yawn!



And her baby toes!








Mommy's little girl.









I bet if you look up "precious" in the dictionary, you'd find this:




And my favorite of the day...






Congratulations, Elizabeth and Joe!
You've one cute little sweetheart there!
And, Clark, she is so lucky to have you as her big brother!
See you soon!
Pin It

2 comments:

jenifriend said...

oh my goodness that picture of her in the dresser is outstanding! your lighting was perfect!!

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

Those are beautiful, what a cutie!!!