Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year!

Pin It


Yes, we're almost half way through January, and I'm writing a post entitled Happy New Year... Better late than never, right?!  While editing, I found some photos I took of my little guy who was sweet enough to indulge me for a few quick shots with a party hat (which is really a tiara, ooops!) and beads.  Remington was 16 weeks in these images - he turns 4 months tomorrow!  Whoa!!! Time has flown by these past few months!  After getting caught up from being on maternity leave, I've finally found some time here and there to work on images that I've taken of Remington.  He keeps me on my toes for sure! I'll start with these for now with some newborn images to come soon!







2012 was a fantastic year filled with amazing clients, fun sessions, and beautiful weddings - I can't wait to see what 2013 holds for me and my business!  Thank you to all my clients for continuing to fuel my passion for what I do, you are the best!  And thank you to my fabulous hubby, family, and friends for their love and support!  I am truly blessed!  Cheers to 2013!Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT shots!!! He's just too ADORABLE!!!

Marcie