Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2012 Favorites | Engagement + Wedding

Pin It



I always enjoy looking back over the previous year's images.  Not only to relive fun and beautiful moments, but also to see how far I've come in this photography journey of mine.  One of the things I love about my job is that there is always something to learn, something to experiment with, something to challenge me.  Most of all, I love that I get to meet and work with such wonderful couples and their families during one of the most important times in their lives.  It is truly an honor, and I'm so thankful to be chosen to document the occasion.  And now for some - ok, many! - of my favorites images from 2012, in no particular order.










































































































Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all just SPECTACULAR!!!!
They are the "memories" and are just priceless ... A great photographer allows all of us to relive the important times of our lives. Stephanie, you give us these "memories". Thank you!!!!

Marcie

Unknown said...

Amazing work!! It has been so fun to watch you over the past few years and see your brand come to life. You do great work, and I can't wait to see more! :) Congrats on Remington, by the way - he's a CUTIE!!
Lindsey