Monday, October 25, 2010

Family: John + Lana + Harrison + Louree + Greer + Parker

Pin It I've been so excited to show more from this fantastically fun family's session!  As I mentioned in their Sneak Peek, they are a happy, close-knit family up for anything!  Harrison, Louree, Greer, and Parker all love to play soccer. And their parents, John and Lana, are their biggest fans!  Louree had been injured during a soccer game just a few days before our session, but she rocked it out in style, along with the rest of the family.  And when I said they were up for anything, I meant it!  Take a look! 



I love this one!




Another favorite!


Hi there, Parker!



The brave and beautiful, Greer!


 Hello, Harrison!


 

 Seriously sweet, Miss Louree!


Have I mentioned how much I love her shoes?  They are the perfect fall accessory!


Lana and John couldn't stop smiling at each other.  I just love when that happens!


Another favorite.  Yes, I am allowed to have more than one...or two, or three. :)


Yes, another favorite!  
Our last shot of the evening...I promised that you two would love this, 
and I really hope that you do! :)


John, Lana, Harrison, Louree, Greer, and Parker, what a great session!
Thank you for sharing your evening with me - I hope you had as much fun as I did!
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE all these family photos!!! GREAT job!!!

Marcie