Thursday, August 12, 2010

Going to the Fair!

Pin It It's August!  And you know what that means...time for the Indiana State Fair!  Each year they have a photography contest, where hundreds of photographers of all ages with all levels of experience, submit their work for others to see.  Each year, I browse the photography entries and promise myself that 'next year' I'll have the courage to enter the contest.  Well, I did it!  So wish me luck!  And if you happen to go to the Fair this year, take a look through all of the amazing work - not only photography, but arts and crafts of all kinds - that fills the Home and Family Arts building.  Antiques, painting, fibers, sewing, cakes, and more!  So inspirational!  There is so much talent here in the State of Indiana!  I can't wait to go soak up some inspiration and see all the beautiful work that fills the halls...and enjoy some fair food too, of course! 



 L'Ete: La Bicyclette et les fleurs 
(Summer: Bicycle and Flowers)


Daily Grind
Recognize this guy? :)


Frolicking on the Beach


Have you been to the Fair? Leave a comment and let me know how much fun you had...
and what the best fair food is so I can try it!  :)  
Going to the Fair soon? What are you looking forward to the most - the food? the rides? the exhibits?
Pin It

No comments: