Monday, August 30, 2010

Family: Mike + Melody + Anabelle + Emilia

Pin It It's been a hot, hot, HOT summer!  And the day of this amazing, adorable, fun family's session was no exception!  In fact, we were forced to cut our time short because of the heat and humidity.  Fortunately, there was absolutely no shortage of smiles or laughter!  Mike, Melody, Anabelle, and Emilia, you are all so, so wonderful! I just love your genuine family connection.  Here are more images from our (very!) warm and sunny morning!

We'll just start off with one of my favorites.  So happy!


Tickle time!  I love this one!


Bubbly!





 

The light on this day was just amazing, and I didn't want it to end!



Hi Emilia! 






Sweet sisters




Anabelle showed me her goofy face...and I love it!


Don't you love the perfectly summery vintage skirts Anabelle and Emilia are wearing? I do!
They were handmade by their Grandmother. 
I don't think they could be any more perfect for a summer outing!


Daddy's girls



I love my job because of moments like this...
It makes my heart smile.


Mike, Melody, Anabelle, and Emilia, I just adore you guys! 
Thank you for rocking out your session, despite the heat and humidity,
which we know all too well here in the Midwest. 
Can't wait to see you again!
P.S. Anabelle, did you make your pine cone bird-feeder yet? :)
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are all SUPER!!! What an adorable family and I loved their skirts!!!

Marcie