Friday, May 14, 2010

Sneak Peek: Maternity: Heather + Brian

Pin It To say that I've been extremely excited to share a few images from this session is a huge understatement...I knew from the click, click, click of my shutter, that I couldn't wait to share!  I met Heather and Brian a few short weeks ago, on a cloudy afternoon, with the threat of rain looming over us. Luckily, we wrapped up in the nick of time.  I think it was their smiling faces that kept the rain at bay.  Enough of my chatter, let's get on with Heather and Brian's Sneak Peek, shall we?  Yes, we shall! And, oh yes, there will be more to come very soon!



A quiet moment, so very tender.




I love working with people who are in love.  And these two most definitely are in love.  
And they are so excited to become parents! 






Hint, hint...


Brian, you are going to be an amazing father. 


Heather, you are beautiful!







One of my absolute favorites! 




Heather and Brian, thank you so much for trusting in me to capture this important time in your lives, 
I am truly honored.  And I'm so excited to share the rest of your images with you.

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so sweet!! They look like a very happy couple ... the baby is so very lucky!!

Marcie