Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Pin It It's officially Spring, and all of the flowering trees are blossoming and so beautiful!  It's also my Mom's birthday today, and I know that she loves flowering trees, especially the Dogwood!  We're expecting some April showers to blow through soon, so I hurried to capture some the delicate flowers that make this tree so magnificent and such a telling sign of Spring.


Happy Birthday, Mom!  I love you! xo
Have a fabulous day!!!

*Editor's Note: Upon further investigation, I may be mistaken about the name of this tree...it very well could be a Flowering Crabapple.  If anyone knows for sure, please let me know! :)
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much!!! I do love flowering trees...AND my sweet Stephanie!!!! Great pictures!!!

Love, Mom