Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Contest Extended!

Pin It Ok, so maybe posting a contest over the holidays was not the greatest of ideas! I'm happy to announce that the contest mentioned in my previous post will be extended! Here are the details:

Take a look through all of my posts from 2009 - scroll down the right side of my blog to Stewart Imagery | Archives for the complete list. Pick your favorite(s), then come back to this post and leave a comment with your name, your favorite(s), and a brief explanation as to why you chose that session. It's important that you leave the comments on this post so they are easy for me to find. The contest will end on Sunday, January 17th, at 12:01am. A winner will be chosen at random, either by my husband Reggie or our kitty Lola. On Tuesday, January 19th, the lucky winner will receive $25 off their next photo session! And, remember, you can even pick your own post as your favorite if you had a session during 2009! It's that simple! Good Luck!

A little preview of photos taken over the holidays...I just fell in love with these little feathered friends! Bird lovers, please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is a Royal Tern. This fellow let me get pretty close for quite a while! Maybe it was the calming sound of the glistening sea that got him in the zone. Whatever it was, it worked!



This beautiful, majestic Snowy Egret was also a great model.
Both Reggie and I got some awesome shots of him.



More to come soon!
Pin It

No comments: