Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sneak Peek! Family: Matt + Lindsay + Avery + Piper

Pin It You may remember this fun family from last year...well, I'm so glad they are making another appearance on my blog! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a part of my Special Event! You always have a warm smile and lots of laughs to share, it's infectious, and I simply love it! Matt, Lindsay, Avery, and Piper, enjoy your Sneak Peek!



One of my favorites!



Reach, Piper!



Playing in the mums




So sweet!




Avery, I love your spirit and energy!
Thanks for reminding me about cheesy pinecones. :)




During our session, Piper had taken a little bit of a tumble, and all she wanted
to do was give me a hug. It was precious! Piper, you made my day!





Another favorite!







I can't thank you enough for attending my event!
Your full gallery will be available soon!
Cheesy pinecone goodness, of course!
Pin It

No comments: