Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sneak Peek! Family: Darren + Paula + Mitchell + Gwen

Pin It Another fantastic family from my Special Event at Stonycreek Farms! This handsome young man, Mitchell, first made me smile a few months ago...well, now he's a little taller, with the same zest for life and sparkling blue eyes. Mitchell's Grandmother Gwen joined us - there are some special photos waiting for you!!! Here is your Sneak Peek!


Did you know there's a difference between hay and straw?
I did not...until Mitchell told me so!





Mitchell, your eyes just sparkle!




A favorite!





Fun in the pumpkin patch!





He found a keeper!




Happiness is contagious, in the best way!



Thank you for sharing your afternoon with me! You guys rock!
And your full gallery will be sent to you very soon!
Pin It

No comments: