Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Noblesville Family Portraits | AJ + Heidi + Ellen + Andy

Pin It


What a perfect evening we had to capture some sweet family portraits!  I knew as soon as I saw this beaming family walking toward me that we were going to have a wonderful time, just like last summer when I photographed Heidi's side of the family over the Fourth of July! They were all smiles and stylish from head to toe!  Heidi is my cousin, and we reconnected after several years when we were both expecting our first babies back in 2012!  AJ and Heidi's sweet as pie daughter, Ellen, was born just a few days after Remington!  The month of September is full of celebration for this family - they all have September birthdays!  In fact, Andy just celebrated his 2nd birthday a few days ago!  Happy Birthday month, AJ, Heidi, Ellen, and Andy!!!  It was so much fun to photograph your adorable, loving family!  Let's get right to some favorites!

I am smitten with this gorgeous family!  You guys seriously made my job so fun!


 So adorable!!!
 






AJ and Heidi are amazing parents.  They're kind, generous, ambitious, family-oriented, down-to-earth, funny, ...I could go on and on!  And it's obvious their love has everything to do with how joyful their kiddos are!





 Ellen and Andy are so sweet together!  They love holding hands and hugging and being playful together!  A true joy to photograph and be around!




Oh, Miss Ellen, you are a little beauty!!!  Those blue eyes! Your sweet smile! And not to mention that perfectly cute ensemble complete with jelly shoes!!!


 lovelovelove



 Gahhh!  Could they be any cuter?! A favorite!!!
 

 Andy, you are one handsome little fellow! 




Moments like this one completely melted my heart!  All session long!




  
Seriously adorable!  You two!!!  Another favorite!




 Andy, I love how much you adore your big sister!





 AJ, Heidi, Ellen, and Andy, thank you for such a fun evening!  Thank you for sharing so many smiles and snuggles and sweet family moments with me!  You guys are simply the best, and I cannot wait to see you again!  Wishing you the best birthday month yet!!!  xoxo


Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! ADORABLE!!! You're such a HAPPY family!!! GREAT pics, Stephanie!!!