Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pretty Peonies

Pin It
    



One of my favorite details to photograph at weddings and in general anywhere I travel has to be flowers!  Their color and texture and shape beg me to photograph them.  Peonies are so beautiful, and they top my list of favorite blooms.  They were the focal flowers in my wedding bouquet. And my parents planted some heirloom peonies in our yard for us last fall!  They have been blooming over the past two weeks, and I am smitten with them!  When I saw that a friend of mine had signed up for a floral arranging class featuring peonies, I crossed my fingers that it would work out for me, and it did!  It was so much fun, and just the bit of creative inspiration I'd been searching for!  Thank you to Kindred - the boheme collective for hosting such a fun event!  If you're looking for one of a kind clothing and accessories in a magazine-worthy environment, check them out and tell them I sent you!  I can't wait to go back - I have my eye on some gorgeous items! And many thanks to sweet and talented Jacki of Ladybird for teaching all of us some floral arranging wisdom!  With such swoon-worthy flowers, I couldn't help but have a mini photo shoot!  Lola loves peonies too, so she happily modeled for a few!  Here are some favorites!


 






 


 

  
 




 Do you have a favorite flower? Do you love peonies too?  
Leave a comment sharing your favorite blooms!

 Happy Wednesday!
















Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peonies are my FAVORITE flower!!! Your pictures were just GORGEOUS and Lola did a great job too!!! Flowers are such a gift to us.

Marcie