Monday, December 1, 2014

Senior | Class of 2015 | Jessica

Pin It


She stepped out of the car with a mint tulle skirt, and I knew we were in for a fun senior session!  Jessica is a beauty, inside and out, and she has such a wonderful heart and the most gorgeous big brown eyes!  She has a love for music, painting, reading, travel, …and comic books.  When her father contacted me about her session, he told me that she is a planner and that she had a vision of what she was hoping for when it came to her senior portraits.  He also mentioned that she wanted photos taken in her favorite comic book store, and had already sought permission!  Love that!  I love it when clients get truly invested in their sessions!  During this session, Jessica and I both admitted that it would be fun to be a ballerina…although neither of us knew much of anything about it!  What I do know is that we had such a fun time dancing and twirling through the gardens!  Jessica, thank you so much for embracing your session the way that you did and for incorporating what you love to make it oh so you!  And now for a few of my favorites! A big thank you to Julia of Julia Wadsworth Makeup Artistry for making Jessica look extra gorgeous on her special day!


Hello, beautiful!  A favorite!









Did I mention that we had some wonderful light during our session?  It had rained for most of the day, and I was worried that we'd have to reschedule at the last minute… However, we had a bright overcast sky, and I was in heaven!  P.S. What did I tell you about her gorgeous eyes? 









lovelovelove this one!







Sooo pretty, Jessica, so so so pretty!




After we had soaked up every last bit of evening light, we ventured to Jessica's favorite comic book store - where she and her friends spent so much time over the summer -  for some more portraits!  Such a fun and original idea!  And these next two are some of my favorites from our time there!
















Jessica, I can't thank you enough for planning something so fun and so personal!  I hope you have a wonderful senior year, and I can't wait to see what your future holds!  Best wishes to you!!!

Thank you to the following for making this senior session amazing: 

2nd Location / Downtown Comics  

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics are SUPER!!! She has GREAT imagination and it certainly shows!!! LOVELY!!!

Marcie