Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stewart Imagery Wants to Photograph Your Love Story!

Pin It


I absolutely love photographing weddings and engagements!  When I first meet a couple and we just click, I get SO excited and feel completely honored to be the one chosen to capture such an amazing time in their lives! 
I love hearing about how they met and fell in love.  How he makes her laugh with his sense of witty humor.  And the way he makes her feel so safe and secure when he hugs her tight.  I love hearing about why they chose their favorite place to get married, because it's special to their family. Or maybe he surprised her by taking her there on their first date.  Maybe they both love wine and so it only makes sense to say "I Do!" at their favorite vineyard.  Or maybe they met on the stairs downtown in the Statehouse, and they want to always remember the grand serendipity of how their lives changed forever...and for the better!  Perhaps saying your vows with your toes in the sand on some tropical island is more your style...I love that too!

I'm a sucker for a great love story, and I want to capture yours!  Whether it be on a vineyard, in a grand hall with incredible architecture, in a beautiful rustic barn, in a garden full of colorful blooms, under the big tree that has been on your family's property for decades, or at a historic building or landmark that speaks to your heart.  

Do you know someone who is searching for their engagement and wedding photographer?  Please feel free to share this post with them, and let them know  that I'd love to chat wedding details with them!


Now Booking Engagements, Bridals, Weddings, and Day After Sessions for 2015! Only a few wedding dates are available for Fall/Winter 2014!  Call today to check availability!

Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

No comments: