Friday, March 7, 2014

My Little Guy

Pin It



Happy Friday!  Just a quick post to share some personal photos with you, photos that are perfectly imperfect, photos that I will always cherish, photos that capture moments in time that I always want to remember.  They're all taken with my iPhone camera, and they all happen to be in black and white!  My little guy is almost 18 months.  He walks, he runs, he chases the dog and laughs and squeals.  He loves red grapes and strawberries and bananas.  Giraffes and monkeys are two of his favorite animals, and he's particularly talented at making sheep noises….baaa!  I love him to pieces.  And I'm so thankful to be his Mommy!
















































Have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! He's been such an incredible GIFT to our families!!! LOVE him to pieces!!!

Grandma Marcie