Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Senior | Class of 2013 | Allison

Pin It




It is true that the Indianapolis Museum of Art is a very pretty and wonderful place.  The flowers, variety of color, the mix of architectural elements...there is always so much inspiration.  I love how it looks different each and every time I visit.  When you mix in sunshine, perfect spring weather, and a beautiful (inside and out!) senior, it makes for one fantastic session!  Every time I get to work with seniors, I'm always so excited!  They always have a positive outlook and are excited for the next big step in life after finishing high school.  And this next senior, Allison, is no exception.  She has a passion for art and life.  She loves children too.  She hopes to one day become an elementary school art teacher!  See what I mean?  I get to meet and work with such kind-hearted people who aspire to make this world a better place.  Love it!   Allison, thank you for such a fun session!  I will admit, I do have quite a few favorites from the afternoon, and once you see the images, you'll know how tough it was for me to narrow them down!  Friends and family can view Allison's entire online gallery here.


Starting with a favorite!  We had gorgeous light for the entire session!























Sooo pretty!





















Allison has a such a great sense of style.  I love that she infused her personality 
with fun, colorful pieces and accessories!


Allison!!!  You are gorgeous!












Looove!



Don't you just love Allison's hair?  I have some serious hair envy!!!






















Another favorite! 





Love this one!






























Allison, thank you so much for a fabulous senior session!  
It was so fun getting to know you and hearing about your dreams!  
I wish you all the best as you wrap up your senior year 
and step into a future that is bright and full of joy and wonder! 

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUPER .... SUPER!!! She's BEAUTIFUL and each picture is just so PRECIOUS .... and what a GREAT place for taking pictures!!! You LOVE your profession and it shows!!!

Marcie