Friday, April 19, 2013

Union Street Flowers + Gifts

Pin It



What a fun shoot this was!!!  I was so excited when Kristen asked me to photograph some beautiful bouquets for Union Street Flowers & Gifts!  This family-owned business created some fabulous florals for a recent bridal event and wished to have their work documented.  I loved all of the vibrant colors and unique elements!  We had a lovely spring day to boot!  A special thank you to our gorgeous model, Allison!  And a huge thank you to Valerie at Blue House Bridal for the stunning veil featured in some of the images!  Speaking of images, let's get right to them...so many favorites!  



Favorite!  So, so beautiful!



I love the bright colors in this peacock-themed bouquet!









Don't you love the arched greenery and custom wrapping of this bouquet? 


I love, love, love the vintage whimsy of this one!








Such a creative wrist corsage!















Another favorite!


I love the boutonniere and corsage Kristen created for this amazing bouquet!







And this is the fabulous Kristen!  She is such a sweetheart!  And she loves what she does and it shows!


Becky, Kristen, and Allison, thank you so  much for sharing your day with me!  
I had such a blast photographing your incredibly beautiful work!  
Be sure to check out Union Street Flowers & Gifts for all of your floral needs! They also have great gifts, such as home decor, accessories, jewelry, and more!

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all BEAUTIFUL ... of course I love flowers anyway and all your backgrounds look SPECTACULAR!!
GREAT pics, Stephanie!!!

Marcie