Friday, May 11, 2012

Inside Look | Custom Wedding Albums | Part 2

Pin It I always love sharing images of products that I offer to my clients, and this album is no exception!  You may recall this album from the last Inside Look I posted.  The album we're about to take a look at features Jessica + Derek's Village of West Clay Wedding as well as their Day After Session.  They had beautiful days for both, and we had tons of fun hanging out!  It's always rewarding to see images in print, bound together in a keepsake album to share with family and friends.  Although it has been just over 4 years since my wedding, I've finally created an album of our own, and I cannot wait for it to show up at our door!  It's something I'll be able to keep in our growing family for generations to come.  And to me, that is priceless.  I was so excited when Jessica and Derek got their album in hand, and we had so much fun reliving their Big Day over lunch.  I loved hearing them reminisce about the moments of their special day as they turned each page.  This couple was such fun to work with, and it definitely was a highlight for me to see them so happy with their album.  Jessica and Derek, thank you for choosing me as your photographer!  Love you both!

And now for a quick look at their album!















To see more, here's a slideshow:






Want to see more albums?  You got it!  Just click here, here, and here!



I absolutely love designing albums! My clean design allows your images to shine, telling the story of your wedding day. Contact me for details!


Happy Weekend!Pin It

No comments: