Saturday, December 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now: Frangipani's Jasmine Mint Lip Balm

Pin It Winter is just around the corner, which means chapped lip season is too!  Eeek!  If you know me well, you know that I always, and I really do mean always, have some sort of lip balm with me.  In my pocket, in my purse, in my camera bag, even on my bedside table at night!  Yes, I'm kind of fanatical about it.  And while I've tried my fair share of brands and flavors over the years, from the good ol' cherry Chapstick, to the super tingly Carmex, to medicated SPF15 Blistex, and even some chocolate flavored brand, which tasted pretty good but didn't live up to its intended purpose.  I have recently found my new favorite lip balm, and I'd love to share it with you!  Remember my friend Tracy who has her own line of natural skin care products called Frangipani?  She just launched her very own lip balm - Jasmine Mint Lip Balm!  And it is wonderful!  It's lightly scented, and it has just a hint of that tingle, which makes it the perfect lip balm in my book! 






Tracy asked me to photograph Frangipani's booth at a recent holiday show.  Lucky attendees were treated to complimentary demonstrations and product samples.  And I loved the lights - what a perfect touch!





So proud of you, Tracy!!!



Check out Frangipani's line here!   Connect with Frangipani on facebook to stay up to date on new products and events too!


Happy Saturday!
Pin It

No comments: