Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Newborn | Paxton Elliot

Pin It When one of my best friends announced that she was pregnant, I was so excited!  She and her husband eagerly awaited the arrival of their first little one.  And he was so worth the wait!  Actually, he was ready to meet his parents too, because he was born a week early!  After 26 hours of labor, Audrey and Phil welcomed their sweet bundle of joy at 5:34pm on Sunday, October 23.  Reggie and I visited them in the hospital, and seeing the smiles on their faces was such a great thing!  They were beaming with pride as they introduced us to the newest member of their amazing family, Paxton Elliot.  I got to hold him, and he melted my heart.  I am smitten!  Audrey and Phil, you will be wonderful parents, I am so, so, so happy for you both!  I had the joy of capturing Paxton on his eighth day of life, and will never forget it.  Here are some of my favorites from his session!



A favorite!




Audrey and Phil are big Colts fans... and it looks like Paxton is too!




Paxton's daddy is a fireman, so it was quite fitting to incorporate some of Phil's gear.  
Another favorite!


Paxton is already so loved by her two "big sisters," 
Samie and Stella, two of the sweetest labs in the world.  


8 pounds, 8 ounces
21 and 1/4 inches long



Another favorite!  Paxton, you are too adorable!



Paxton sleeps in the very bassinet that Audrey slept in when she was born!  Audrey is talented at so many things, including knitting.  She's tried to teach me on more than one occasion... which is a story for another time!  Before Paxton was born, she knitted his adorable hat, plus matching mittens and booties!  Winter is on its way, and this baby is ready!  ;)



Favorite!  Such a handsome little guy!



I love this image.  My best friend and her first child.  Audrey, you are beautiful!


Paxton's room is so fun, colorful and bright with cute little turtles and frogs 
sure to make him smile all day long! 




Audrey is a teacher, so books - especially books about firehouses and firemen! - were a must-have for the baby's room.  Love it!








Love this one!!!  









Perfect little baby toes!!! 






Oh so sleepy!



I love Paxton's tiny little hand reaching for his Mommy.  



Audrey and Phil, thank you for allowing me to share in this special time in your lives!  Paxton is such a sweetheart, and such a lucky little guy.  He couldn't have asked for two more kind, fun-loving, caring, amazing parents.  I'm so blessed and honored to call you friends, and I am so excited to watch as your family grows!  Congratulations!  xoxo
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are just PRECIOUS!!!! What a LOVELY family including the Labs. CONGRATULATIONS, Audrey & Phil!!!

Marcie

Anonymous said...

Stephanie -- GREAT photos of Paxton and Audrey and Phil ! ! !

Dennis