Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Emily Claire: 9 months

Pin It A while ago, I posted some photos from Emily Claire's 9 months session. She had that adorable bunny coat and those sparkling blue eyes.  She is such a little sweetheart!  I just love when I get to photograph her and her amazing parents, Heather and Brian.  I can't believe Emily is almost 1!!!  Let's take a look at some of my favorites from her most recent session, shall we? 

See the frames in the background?  They are photos from her newborn session. :)


 Emily, you are just too adorable!  Those eyes...that face!  Pure sweetness!



Emily loves pink...so her pink flower headband was a must for this session!


Such a sweet family! 


 The image on the left (below) is one of my favorites!  
Brian surprised Heather with this image in a lovely frame for Mother's Day.  I'm pretty sure she loved it. ;)


Then we went outside for some more fun!






 Seriously adorable.


 Favorite! Emily, you're a future heart-breaker!







 Another favorite! Peek-a-boo!


Emily, thank you for sharing your day with me!  We always have so much fun!  
Thanks again for all the sweet hugs - you always make my day!  See you soon!
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a CUTIE!!! Just LOVE those BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!!! GREAT job, Stephanie!!!

Marcie