Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Maternity: Ashley + Ben

Pin It This session was such an incredible honor for me...one of my best friends is expecting her first baby, a little girl!  Ashley and Ben, I'm so, so, so very excited for you both!  I know you will be absolutely amazing parents to your new little one!  I cannot wait to meet her!  Your friendship means so much to me.  I'm so lucky to know you both.  And your baby girl couldn't have asked for better parents.  Now on to the images before I get too sappy!




I've had this location in mind for over a year...and what a perfect occasion!

 



We had such amazing light throughout the session.  Even more amazing than the light?  This sweet couple!


Beautiful light surrounding beautiful momma to be!






 

 So sweet!


Seriously, could you two be any more adorable? 




I just love both of these. Favorites!




Ashley, my dear, you are beautiful.  




Ben is going to be such a great father.


 


 

 Their sweet first "baby" Halo came along for some photos too.  :)

As I was on my way back to get something from my camera bag, I turned around and saw this...love!


 Your daughter is going to be so beautiful.  Just like you.






I know that your Mom would be so proud of you. 



 Ashley and Ben, thank you so much for sharing your afternoon with me!  
I'm looking forward to meeting your wonderful new little one in June!  *Hugs!*
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, these shots are just so BEAUTIFUL ... just like Ashley & Ben!!! Congratulations!!!

Leslie said...

great work, Stephanie! Congratulations Ashley and Ben! :)