Friday, March 11, 2011

Colin: 1 Year

Pin It About a month ago, this cute little guy celebrated his 1st birthday!  Over the past year, I've had the absolute pleasure of watching his proud parents, Nick and Kristen, anxiously await his arrival, of capturing him in his first days in his new world, of documenting his growth, smiles, and laughter, surrounded by two people who love him so very much. Colin, you are definitely a lucky guy! And such a sweetie!  Happy 1st Birthday to you!  And thank you so much for allowing me to share in your life, it's such a treat!  Enjoy some of my favorites from your 1 Year session! (Feel free to check out more here, here, here, and here...all guaranteed to put a smile on your face!)

We started the session outside in the snow on a bright, sunny morning!





I just love Colin's hat and jacket...he's the cutest lil' lumberjack! ;)

Then we headed indoors for some fun and laughs.  Colin, your laugh is contagious!


 He also has a serious side. Love this one!




And more laughs!






I can hardly stand how cute this is!  Favorite!



 


Melt my heart!  Another favorite.  Just look at those eyes!


What better way to celebrate your 1st birthday than with an ice cream cone?  


 

Soooo cute!  Ahhh!


And he's done!  One thing is for sure, Colin loves vanilla ice cream! 
Thanks for being such a good sport, Colin! You're awesome!


After a warm bath, Colin was ready to play outside...


...and go for a drive!


What fun on a winter day!


Nick, Kristen, and Colin, thank you for sharing your day with me!  I can't believe Colin is already 1 year old, oh how time flies!  Can't wait to see you again! 
Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW .... these are so SWEET!!! He's such a CUTE little guy!!! GREAT job, Stephanie!!!

Anonymous said...

The photos are FANTASTIC! I want copies of ALL of them! Thanks for recording Colin's milestones so beautifully.

Unknown said...

Great job, girl! I love the snow ones! so jealous! I wish someone would let me shoot them in all the snow we had this year! :)
thanks for the sweet words and prayers the other day! I cam through fine and am on the mend. Will blog about it later! :)