Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I *heart* Palm Trees!

Pin It There's just something about palm trees that I love!  Maybe it's because seeing one usually means I'm somewhere warm, sunny, tropical, beautiful...perhaps on a vacation, perhaps sipping a pina colada. There are many different types of palm trees.  In fact, I learned that Florida is home to 27 varieties of this natural beauty; however, only 12 of the 27 are native to Florida.  (Source: Answers.com) No matter how many types there are, I'm a fan of them all.  Here are a few more photos from Florida, featuring...you guessed it, palm trees!





I loved the shadows in the street these palms created as we rode on the scooter in Key West. 
And check out the ones in the rear view mirror!  I wish I could say I planned that! ;)


They even look cool from underneath!


Palm trees can make a fun background for cute little seagulls too. 


Do you love palm trees? Or another tree?  Share with us in the comments!
Pin It

No comments: