Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Peaches the Cat...and Barney too!

Pin It Last week I had a Girls' Day with my Mom, Aunt Janie, and Grandma. We shared delicious food made by my Aunt, lots of laughs, and made some cute crafts while chatting and snacking on Sour Cream Cocoa Banana Bread and Carrot Cake cookies. Of course I took my camera, and Peaches (aka Patches) was feeling photogenic. So I took full advantage! Maybe she's seen Lola on my blog... Peaches, you're such a beautiful calico cat! And, Barney, you are a sweetheart too!

Peaches is also known as Patches. She was all business.



Hello, Barney! He loves to wear scarves!








One of my favorites!




Another favorite!



Peaches and Pillows




I wasn't kidding when I said Peaches must have been feeling photogenic!




Peaches, thank you for being so cute! And to Janie, Grandma, and Mom, I had a wonderful day with you! Love you all so much!
Pin It