Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Wednesday! Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Pin It
Happy Wednesday to you! Everyone knows that famous 80's song by Cyndi Lauper...well, that was my theme for these next images. And did this girl have fun? Oh yes! You may ask, how did I come up with this? Good question! While visiting Reggie's Mom, she showed me some magazine photos of high-end fashion shoes paired with luxury jewels and designer bags, it was dazzling! Yes, I just said dazzling! So here's my twist on that...Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! (That song is going to be stuck in my head all day, nothin' wrong with that, right?)







I raided my own closet...I forgot I even owned most of these items!








Favorite! Thank you, Patti, for your inspiration!





I'll be doing more images like this, for sure! This was just too much fun!
Let me know what you think!
What are your favorite accessories, your vices when it comes to shopping? Fun heels...bags and purses...jewels and baubles? Do tell!!! As for me...I've got a thing for shoes!

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the arrangements on these pics!!! What a cute idea ... you have some amazinging accessories!!!

Marcie